Conditions of entry.
Disclaimer and conditions of entry for the “SBB Advent Calendar” competition. The organiser (SBB) is the sole point of contact and responsible party.
- The “SBB Advent Calendar” competition begins on 1 December 2018 at 0.01 a.m. and ends on 24 December 2018 at 3.00 p.m.
- The competition will close at midnight each day. This does not include the GA prize draw on 24 December 2018, which will involve everyone who participated from 1 December to 23 December.
- The competition will be held in the three Swiss national languages of German, French and Italian, as well as in English.
- You can enter by filling in the entry form provided on sbb.ch/adventskalender. Multiple entries are considered a single entry. Participants who answer that day’s competition question correctly will be entered into the prize draw.
- Anyone over the age of eighteen who is legally resident in Switzerland is eligible to take part.
- Anyone under the age of eighteen must have the consent of a parent or guardian in order to take part.
- Winners shall be informed via e-mail after the competition deadline. Each winner must get in touch within 24 hours. If a winner does not contact us within this period, the prize will be awarded to another participant.
- The winners’ names will not be published.
- Address data are only collected from winners and only used for the purposes of sending the prize. No data will be passed on to third parties without the participants’ consent.
- The organiser reserves the right to adapt, change or cancel the competition if necessary.
- The judges’ decision is final and no cash prizes will be offered.
- SBB will not enter into any correspondence regarding the selection of the winners.
- Employees of SBB and the other companies involved in the competition are not eligible to participate.
- Participation is free: no purchase is necessary.